Saturday 28 April 2012

As if my hair needs anymore ooomph...

I haven't done a product recommendation in quite a while - I thought I hadn't discovered anything particularly new or exciting recently.... until I remembered a little gem that I found the other day.



VO5 Give Me Texture Oomph Powder.

I would be lying if I said I didn't have a ridiculous amount of hair, and not much need for giving it a bit of 'ooomph' but even I have been sucked into an odd bit of backcombing prior to a night out, followed up with a lot more of it in the toilets at the club... totally unable to understand how it can have gone so 'flat'.

Well, I have a solution ladies. Try VO5's oomph powder. It works a treat. Just shake the powder near the root of your hair, give it a bit of a scratch with your finger tips & the powder will take on a kind of glueish texture giving you an instant result similar to a good 10 mins of back combing.

The best thing is that unlike backcombing this stuff doesn't fall out... just 'shish' throughout the night and the powder will spring back into life, meaning that you never have that flat feeling again.

I've heard about products like these before, but usually they're v expensivo. Luckily this ones under a fiver and lasts forever, definitely cheaper than buying a million bottles of hairspray in an attempt to give your hair a bit of vavavoom and ending up with a straw mess.

Perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment